Emergency/urgent care veterinarians needed for busy and growing, specialty and emergency practice in Wilder, KY. Full time positions available.
Currently a traditional after-hours and 24-hour weekend emergency practice with flexible, rotating shifts but looking to expand to daytime emergency/urgent care hours in the near future to serve the demand for care.
Multiple positions available, from M-F day time hours, to evenings, overnights and weekends for full-flexibility and small number of shifts per week. Emergency doctors have access to on-call consultations with board-certified specialists in internal medicine, dermatology and surgery.
- Doctor of Veterinary degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
- Current DEA License or obtained upon hire
- Active Veterinary State License
- Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus
- Now Offering Up To $60,000 Signing Bonus
- Flexible Scheduling
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays, health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental insurance, employee assistance program & personal pet care discounts)
- Paid Parental Leave Benefits
- Medical Autonomy
- Paid CE Allowance & Professional Dues