A successful candidate will be client-centric, have a deep appreciation for the human-animal bond pet parents have with their pets, and will be passionate about giving back to and building a relationship with the local community. Potential candidates will be expected to embrace low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in animal care, be adaptable, and be enthusiastic about companion animal practice.
- Professional licensure in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board.
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Consumer-centric mindset with ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Strong interest in use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience.
- Highly collaborative and ability to handle ambiguity/learn on the fly.
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified.