we strive to provide a comprehensive suite of services to meet all of our patient's health needs. We offer a range of services that include medical, surgical, specialty, pet dental, and exotic veterinary care. We also offer laser therapy, critical care, rehab, ultrasound, and radiology services as well.
We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own pet and giving them the same loving attention and care. We are a group of highly trained, experienced animal lovers who are devoted to giving our patients the best care possible looking to add on an associate doctor!
- Licensure in good standing in the state of Maryland
- New graduates welcome!
- Proficiency in medicine, preventive care. General surgery, & general dentistry is preferred, but not required
- A strong communicator who believes in client education and high-touch client care
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses positive emotional intelligence skills
- Manages times and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clientele
- A devoted client base that is growing!
- An engaged team dedicated to growth & development
- A team of veterinarians with the ability to provide great mentorship opportunities
- An Incredible benefits package includes paid vacation, health, vision, dental, paid parental leave, 401k, and pet care discounts.