We are looking for an Emergency Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
• DVM degree or equivalent
• License to practice veterinary medicine within applicable state(s)
• Previous experience practicing veterinary medicine preferred but not required
• Diverse academic knowledge of veterinary medicine
• Ability to translate medical knowledge and to train support staff
• Must possess and role model the highest ethical standards for practicing veterinary medicine
• Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to introduce and role model strong service standards for all types of client interactions
• Proficient computer and software skills including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and other practice management systems and software
• Must show a commitment to professional development and continual improvement
• Dynamic interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences and to manage stress gracefully
• Critical thinking and analytical abilities with strong attention to detail to guide medical decisions
• Ability to perform physical aspects of the role including standing, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Must be flexible regarding work schedule to accommodate the needs of the practice