Crestwood Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian (or two) to join our growing team! Crestwood Animal Hospital is an AAHA accredited, small animal practice located just outside of Louisville, KY in beautiful Oldham County. Our purpose is "Helping People and Healing Pets."
Services include medicine, soft-tissue and orthopedic surgery, dentistry, physical rehabilitation, care for exotic pets, digital radiography, ultrasound, and in-house labs. Qualified applicants should embrace this purpose, excel in communication and customer service, be committed to improving one's self and craft each day, and possess a DVM from an accredited college of veterinary medicine with a license to practice in KY. If you are ready to accept the challenge and rewards of being part of our professional team, please forward resume and personal cover letter. Both experienced veterinarians and recent / soon to be graduates are encouraged to apply.
- DVM degree from an AVMA Accredited Institution
- KY State License (or ability to obtain)
- Must be available during CAH hours of operation
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Comprehensive group health, dental, and vision plans
- CE allowance and paid CE days off
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- AVMA membership dues
- State and local membership dues and licensing fees
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Retirement saving plan with company match