We are seeking a full time Emergency Veterinarian to join our current team of emergency associates in Port Charlotte, Florida.
Port Charlotte, along Florida’s welcoming Gulf Coast, features more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor, the Gulf of Mexico, and miles of natural shoreline.
Our AAHA accredited clinic is open evenings during the week and 24 hours on the weekends, including holidays. We are a hard-working team that likes to have fun and are looking for someone who can fit in with us. The successful candidate will be able to work well with a team in a collaborative setting, will bring their own progressive ideas and philosophies to the practice, and help the practice grow. Soft tissue surgical skills are required for this position. Sign on bonus or relocation assistance available.
- Choice of four Health Insurance Plans through United Healthcare
- Option for Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- United Healthcare Dental Insurance; one option 100% paid for Employee
- United Healthcare Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance available
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; option to purchase more for employee and family
- Pet Discounts
- Generous Continuing Education Program
- FL/DEA License reimbursement / AVMA / FVMA dues and PLIT reimbursement / VIN allowance/ Specialty dues