We are seeking a full- or part-time associate to join our 7-DVM, small animal general practice in Northern California.
Our ideal candidate is friendly, compassionate, a good communicator, and motivated to care for pets and people. Shelter medicine, HQHVSN or exotic/wildlife experience are a plus, but the freedom to pursue your niche in veterinary medicine is encouraged. New graduates are welcome to apply. Must be licensed to practice in California.
- Guaranteed base salary with opportunity to earn production (22%)
- Signing bonus, up to $10,000
- Relocation assistance, up to $5,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues