We are seeking a Residency-Trained or Board-Certified Oncologist to join our rapidly growing specialty and emergency practice.
- Lucrative Sign-on bonus
- Generous annual compensation plus production
- Student loan assistance program
- Ability to provide superior specialty care with computed tomography, fluoroscopy, digital radiology, color-flow doppler ultrasound, I-131 therapy, minimally invasive surgical equipment, and comprehensive surgical instrumentation.
- A team of highly skilled veterinary technicians and support staff
- 12 Exam rooms complete with state of the art equipment
- A Fully equipped rehabilitation department
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- 529 Gift of college plans
- Paid time off
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- And much more!
Carolina Animal Specialty & Emergency - Hickory, NC
Zoho Job Number