We are seeking a passionate veterinarian to help us grow and share our passion for practicing small animal medicine and surgery.
- Minimum of 1-year experience preferred but open to new graduates; mentorship is provided for new grads
- Strong communicator who believes in client education and high-touch client care
- Dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses positive emotional intelligence skills
- Manages times and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Proficiency in medicine and preventive care; general surgery, & general dentistry is preferred, but not required
- 115k - 150k production/salary (based on experience)
- $25k sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Healthy work-life balance - 4 day work weeks & no weekend shifts!
- Profit-sharing or partnership/ownership opportunities are available for the right partnered Doctor
- An inclusive and relaxed (yet fast-paced) culture offering high-quality, high touch medicine
- Advanced Orthopedic surgery mentorship available
- Student Loan Assistance Program / Tuition Reimbursement
- Devoted client base that is growing!
- An experienced and engaged team dedicated to growth & development
- Modern equipment (digital radiography, in-house laboratory stations, full anesthesia monitoring systems, orthopedics)
- An Incredible benefits package including paid vacation, health, vision, dental, paid parental leave, 401k with company match, "529 Gift of College" plan
- Robust continuing education allowance
Animal Hospital of Wilkes - Wilkesboro, NC
Zoho Job Number