Seeking an independent, compassionate Urgent Care/Critical Care Veterinarian to join our team!
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required
- Previous ER/Critical Care/Urgent Care experience required
- Ability to work 2-11pm shift Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays, with rotating weekends (3 days one week, 5 days the next)
- Proven ability to perform all basic surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
FOX CREEK VETERINARY HOSPITAL
VetPartners Pet Hospitals
Zoho Job Number