Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- Competitive base salary ($75,000 and above, depending on experience)
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits