We are looking for a Veterinarian with the values of kindness, service, community, openness and growth. Must be friendly, ethical, great with people, and efficient, but unhurried. We are looking for people with empathy and understanding. We take care of pets in a family-practice style and refer everything complicated or surgical. We have a great atmosphere, a great team and a place to work that you will not take home with you. Our goal is to provide our clients with the most affordable care to dogs and cats. Isn’t it time for you to have more life-work balance? Come work with us.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) with 1 to 5 years of experience (preferred)
- License in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board
- Great people skills, wanting to focus on general practice and not surgery, openness
- Health Insurance, 401K with company match, Bonus Pay, Paid Time Off, 40 – 44 Hours Per Week,
- Work-Life Balance, No Emergency Hours, No Late Nights, No Phones