we want people and their pets to feel safe, secure, and valued; we want our employees to feel the same way. What we’re aiming to achieve on the customer side is equivalent in nature to what we want for our employees: the best possible experience. With the highest NPS score in our industry according to our customers, we’re ready to ensure that VEG is always the place where the best and brightest in the emergency world not only want to work, but stay and grow. For our customers and their pets, we strive to find a way to say, “yes.” We do the same and more for our teams.
- Earned a DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 2 years of previous ER experience
- Top-tier customer satisfaction and hospital revenue production while at VEG
- Trained in emergency surgery/endoscopy
- Extensive experience with managing critical cases
- Flexibility to be available at all shifts/times
- Is fulfilled by helping others & providing mentorship while leading a team of rockstar Emergency Veterinarians
- Healthcare benefits and 401(k) starting on day 1 of employment!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Unlimited CE with an annual travel stipend
- No non-competes, equity opportunities, and student debt paydown for all doctors!
- Up to 10 weeks of parental leave with 100% pay
- Short Term & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- All of the coffee, tea, and snacks you can dream of
- Plenty of company outings and team building events
- Tons of VEG swag!
- And so much more!