We are seeking a full-time, boarded anesthesiologist to join our busy and expanding anesthesia and pain management team. They would be joining our current anesthesiologist in managing our growing anesthetic caseload throughout our facility. A successful candidate should possess excellent communication skills, a focus on teamwork and collaboration, and a desire to train and develop the anesthesia team.
- Supervise anesthesia of patients undergoing a diversity of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Monitoring available: invasive blood pressure monitoring, neuromuscular blockade monitoring, blood gas capabilities; dedicated in-suite MRI monitor with remote monitor
- Perform advanced locoregional anesthesia as indicated; a dedicated ultrasound with linear probe is available solely for this purpose.
- Consult with doctors of all hospital departments on pain management and sedation plans.
- Consult with referring veterinarians as need arises; opportunities to provide continuing education outside of the hospital may be available.
- Provide didactic lectures to rotating interns.