PetWellClinic® is seeking a full-time veterinarian interested in providing high-quality, convenient and affordable medicine to the community while providing a highly competitive salary, benefits and proven work-life balance.
PetWellClinic® is one of the first walk-in veterinary clinics dedicated to assisting dog and cat owners in protecting their pets from diseases and parasites through wellness care services and prevention. Our veterinarians diagnose and treat minor illnesses, injuries, skin conditions and manage chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, allergies, seizures and more. We provide laboratory monitoring in a quick and affordable manner.
We are an active member of our community and strive to be the best at wellness care, preventive care, and work to solve everyday medical issues in an affordable, comfortable, transparent, friendly manner when you need it the most.
Professional, compassionate approach to case management and client interaction and an embodiment of our core values of community, kindness, growth, openness and service.
• Education: Licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
• At least 1 year of experience
• Open, caring, supportive work environment
• Proven work-life balance; 40-45 hours/week, no emergencies, no late-night prepping for surgeries, no taking your case-load home
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
• Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation/time off
• CE reimbursement
• Opportunity for advancement