Come join the team in this private-owned, friendly clinic in For Mill, South Carolina.
We aim to provide an upbeat environment and fantastic work hours (no late nights) for our team while offering amazing care for our pet patients.
As an Associate Veterinarian at easyvet, you'll provide wellness care, preventative medication, treatment for non-emergency ailments, and management of chronic diseases. What is missing is surgery. By removing this aspect from our practice, we're able to create an environment that is more conductive to actually having a life outside of the vet clinic! No more over nights, on-call, or stressful surgery days in your future.
- Comprehensive Examinations
- Non-Emergency Ailment Treatment
- Provide Prescriptions from Clinic or Online Pharmacy
- Intestinal Parasite Screening
- Flea and Tick Prevention
- Exclusive Wellness Plans
- Nutritional Consultations and Prescription Diets
- Allergy Screening and Management
- Canine and Feline Core & Non-Core Vaccines
- Heartworm Testing and Prevention
- Annual Blood Work and Health Screening
- Chronic Pain Management and Geriatric Care
- Chronic Illness Management
- Ancillary Services such as Nail Trims and Anal Gland Expressions
- Behavioral and Lifestyle Counseling (location specific)
- Humane Euthanasia and Crematory Options (location specific)
- Dental Care (location specific)
We offer flexible scheduling - tell us what you want! No Sundays, No Surgeries, and No Overnight Calls!
Competitive pay and benefits (PTO, 401K, CE, etc)
Doctor of Veterinarian Medicine (DVM)