“We are not a cookie cutter clinic. We go out of our way to present all options from the gold standard to the “let’s try this and see” approach. We try our hardest to stay within an owner’s budget while practicing the best medicine we can. We also want the owner to be part of the decision making process to do what’s best for the pet.”
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits