Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Why AniMed Animal Hospital in Blue Springs, MO?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, conventional dental radiography, in-house labs, cold therapy laser, ultrasound, and acupuncture. We also offer exotic animal care and veterinary behavior therapy.
Our sister facility
Crysler Animal Hospital, is located just 10 miles away in Independence, Missouri, giving us the opportunity to offer a wide range of quality services, from advanced surgery to acupuncture and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
We are dedicated to establishing a culture that celebrates all forms of diversity and allows us to be an inclusive service provider in this
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits