We currently have six hospitals in, and surrounding, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with plans to continue to expand. Each hospital offers a desirable location with unique layouts, demographics and teams. Our hospitals all have one common denominator- and that is the type of person we select for our teams. When you join our team, you will join a group of like-minded individuals that always make sure that Pets Come First.
It is an important core value of World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals and we choose our family of CSRs, assistants, technicians and doctors with that fundamental principle in mind.
We are looking for doctors that are passionate about their work; that will advocate for the patient; that will be thorough and comprehensive in their medicine and kind and compassionate in its delivery.
The ideal candidate will have small animal experience providing clinical, surgical and dental services. They will be someone who shares our goal to provide high-quality veterinary care to our patients as well as exemplary customer service to our clients. Our doctors go the extra mile to research new treatment options, but are flexible enough to propose a Plan B for a patient whose owner has a limited budget but endless love for their best friend.
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401k (4% match!) & One-on-One Financial Coaching
- Managing Ownership opportunities for entrepreneurial veterinarians
Employee Assistance Program (Counseling, Crisis Support, Mental Health Resources)
- Student Debt Refinancing Programs
- Continuing Education Allowance
- PTO for Continuing Education
- Mentorship & Leadership Training
Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Generous PTO
- Pet Health Discounts