Stoney Creek Veterinary Hospital is growing and we are super excited to be on the look for a full-time DVM with a passion for mentorship to join our team! We have an amazing three-Acre, Full Service 5,200 Square foot facility, offering general practice located in Whitsett, NC.
We are looking for a Veterinarian who is ready for that next step – the step where you are ready to pass on your knowledge, talent, and expertise to the next generation of veterinarians; coaching them to be successful in exam rooms, showing them how to balance their day between medical records and seeing patients, and teaching fluency in surgery.
- Are you passionate about mentoring and coaching veterinarians in the areas of internal medicine, soft tissue surgery, and integrating into a team?
- Do you want to be a part of creating a program that encourages, educates, uplifts, and propels young veterinarians into a successful career?
- Maybe you have a personal track record of success seeing patients, helping clients, and performing surgeries – but you are looking for that extra “something” as you look towards the next phase of your career.
- Licensure in good standing in the state of North Carolina or willing to relocate
- Proficiency in medicine, preventive care. General surgery, & general dentistry is preferred
- A strong communicator who believes in client education and high-touch client care
- A dedicated veterinarian who takes pride in their work
- An ethical person who possesses positive emotional intelligence skills
- Manages times and tasks appropriately
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and clients
- Generous compensation package
- Student loan assistance program
- Excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Generous PTO available
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Gift of College 529 Plan
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to grow your career