We are looking for a talented, friendly and energetic Emergency Veterinarian to join the VEG family in Union, NJ! You are someone who is energized by helping people. In fact, you LOVE people and are passionate about solving their pet problems.
Someone who is excited by the challenge of emergency medicine and seeks every opportunity to be a superhero to their customer.
If you’re the ideal candidate, you’ll:
- Have earned a DVM or equivalent degree
- Be fulfilled by helping others
- Thrive in team-oriented environments (think hospital retreats, team dinners, happy hours and more!)
- Have a ‘glass half full’ attitude and a sense of humor!
- Live and breathe emergency medicine
- Be passionate about emergency surgery (the soft tissue kind!)
- Industry-leading compensation + signing bonus + monthly bonuses
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Unlimited CE + a $2,500 annual stipend to put towards the travel and accommodations needed to attend the CE
- 10 weeks of Parental Leave with 100% pay!
- Flexible work schedules for a true work-life balance (3 shifts a week is full-time for us!)
- Growth potential
- Groceries sent weekly, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, annual company-wide retreat, etc!