Our Hospital is in Boynton Beach, Florida is a beautiful, full-service general practice looking for an experienced Veterinarian to lead our team as Medical Director. Associate and relief opportunities are available for experienced veterinarians who are not interested in a leadership role.
Our practice hours are 8a-6p M-F and 8a-2p Saturday. We are able to offer experienced veterinarians a variety of schedule options, including long stretches of time off encompassing every other weekend. The ideal candidate will enjoy caring for urgent care cases as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care.
Why Coral Breeze Animal Hospital should be the next step in your professional journey:
- Highly skilled, engaged veterinary technicians and assistants; low support staff turnover rate
- Technician/DVM ratio 3:1
- Experienced, extremely supportive Hospital Manager who has been with the practice for several years and has developed a team that treats each other like family
- Hands-on Regional Manager with years of experience helping veterinary practices achieve their medical, cultural and financial goals
- Established, loyal clientele
- Ability to practice medicine your way and tailor protocols to your style of medicine
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
- "Experience Life" Bonus: non-production based, monthly bonus through the entirety of your employment aimed at helping you make yourself and your mental health a priority
- Enjoy living in Boynton Beach!
- Gorgeous coastal community nestled between Delray and Palm Beach, 1 hour North of Miami
- Wonderful place to raise a family and enjoy an adventurous, outdoor lifestyle
$50,000 bonus paid no later than 30 days after you start for a 2 year commitment
We are offering this bonus to help attract the right leadership partner for our team; we are confident you'll want to stay for many years after getting to know us!