We are looking for a full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, dedicated to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets. New graduates are welcome, and a strong mentorship team is ready to support you on your new journey.
- Proficient at delivering quality medical and surgical treatments.
- Dependable, energetic, and willing to learn, teach and excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent client service and communication skills.
- Bonus Opportunity
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (long-term incentive program)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities