This position requires a New Jersey veterinary license with 3-5 years of experience, preferably some exposure to oncology or the desire to develop more knowledge in treating cancer for pets.
- Prior experience with anesthesia protocols
- Prior experience in working with oncology patients or animals with a progressive disease is a plus
- Prior experience in a veterinary environment where you had to react quickly and make clinical decisions in a quick but thoughtful manner
- Exceptional relationship skills and the ability to build trust amongst all audiences.
- Exceptional communication, written and oral
- High level of customer service execution
- Tech-savvy (SalesForce.com, Smartsheets, Microsoft Office, Windows, spreadsheets, email) and easily able to pick up on new technology
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Prior experience in hiring and developing talent
Our benefits package includes an employer-sponsored 401(k) + match, medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match, flexible spending accounts, employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans, paid time off, paid parental leave, subsidized back up care & family care benefits, veterinary-specific employee assistance program, fertility/adoption/surrogacy support, and discounts, student loan education & refinancing, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets, as well as continuing education, an annual discretionary fund, and an outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan which is an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success and to earn up to $225,000 in 5 years!