We are looking to add a Full-Time Emergency Veterinarian to our growing practice.
- This position is for full-time hours.
- We are looking for a veterinarian who is comfortable and capable of seeing emergency cases alone.
- Our ER vets perform surgery, but it is not necessarily required.
- We have a brand new in-house ultrasound, digital radiology, in-house Idexx, and Heska lab equipment as well as SmartFlow and Cubex.
- Successful applicants must be compassionate, have a team player attitude, possess good communication skills, and strive to always learn and improve.
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts
Pathway Vet Alliance
Metropolitan Animal Emergency and Specialty Center
Zoho Job Number