We are seeking a Full-Time Medical Director to lead our hospital.
- Minimum 2 years DVM clinical experience required.
- Experience in both general and emergency practice.
- Ability to write, adjust and implement medical standards.
- Must be organized, focused, and work well under pressure.
- Team-oriented and positive attitude.
- Experience in staff development, coaching, and mentoring new graduates is a plus.
- Completion of additional coursework or continuing education in business and operations is preferred but not required.
- Must be a strong communicator - preferably familiar with emotional intelligence and conflict competence.
- A solid future in an established practice.
- An exceptional team of Veterinary Professionals.
- A competitive salary with a generous Medical Director stipend.
- Great benefits including a comprehensive health insurance package, 401k, paid time off, paid parental leave, uniforms, a generous CE allowance, and an amazing pet care discount.
- Regional medical and operational support.
- Relocation allowance where needed
- An opportunity to make an impact on others.
- Professional growth and development opportunities.