We are seeking a full-time Associate Veterinarian to become a valued member of our exceptional veterinary healthcare team.
- An excellent communicator who loves building relationships with people and their pets.
- An individual with sound medical, surgical, and dentistry skills who is always looking to provide next-level veterinary care.
- A kind and positive problem-solver who desires to offer gold-standard care for every patient, and has the creativity to ensure every patient is cared for to the maximum extent possible.
- A dedicated professional who takes pride in their work while possessing a sense of humor and the patience to provide care in a low-stress manner for our patients.
- An ethical person with the emotional intelligence required to be a successful team player - you understand that everyone on our team has value and treat them as such.
- Someone who can recognize their own challenges and is willing to learn, grow, and strive for the betterment of the team.
Our benefits package includes an employer-sponsored 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match, flexible spending accounts, employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans, PAID parental leave, subsidized back-up care & family care benefits, a veterinary-specific employee assistance program, fertility/adoption/surrogacy support, student loan education & refinancing, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets, as well as paid time off, continuing education allowance, an annual discretionary fund, and an outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan (an industry-first program that gives our veterinarians the ability to share in our long-term growth and success)!