We are looking for an experienced, full-time veterinarian to join our growing team of happy, compassionate professionals to delivering quality veterinary care to all pets.
- Proficient at medicine and general surgery
- Great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- Ethical person who possesses good emotional intelligence skills
- A great sense of humor is encouraged!
- Bonus Opportunity
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Dedicated call center to allow you to practice medicine
- 120 hours annual PTO and 40 hours additional PTO for CE
- $3,500 annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Health Insurance (Basic Plans Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance, 401K
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities