We are looking to expand their team by adding an additional Board Certified Veterinary Internal Medicine Specialist or residency trained clinician to their progressive emergency and multi-specialty hospital.
A positive, friendly attitude is essential in our practice and we value colleagues who work well with others and truly enjoy interacting with clients and referring veterinarians.
We work in a very friendly collaborative environment and enjoy a special camaraderie among doctors as well as with all our staff. We conduct regular in-hospital as well as county-wide CE meetings. Our philosophy promotes excellence in medicine and service to our clients and referring veterinarians.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine but also build and foster a strong team
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.