We are excited to offer URGENT CARE as a NEW service lane at our hospital. This job is for YOU if you like to:
- Work day or swing shifts, with NO overnights
- Provide Outpatient care only
- Take a step up from the routine of general practice
- Take a step down from the rigors of Emergency medicine
- Be a hero for your clients and referral partners
- Interested in a team approach to Urgent Care medicine
- Craving a great work-life balance
- Wants to work an average of 3 shifts/week with flexible scheduling
Our goal is to relieve pressure from our local and busy ER hospitals, help our awesome referring veterinary community, and provide exceptional service to our loyal clients. This position will make a positive impact on your patients, clients and colleague’s lives!
- Minor emergencies that are not life-threatening such as lacerations, limping/painful pets, hypersensitivity reactions, vomiting and/or diarrhea without significant dehydration, ear infections causing discomfort, urinary tract infections, non-obstructed FLUTD/FUS patients, etc.
- Cases that are referred by general practice veterinarians because they are unable to see them in a timely manner and fit within the scope of care we provide.
The ideal candidate:
- Is an engaged, reliable, and collaborative team member
- Is a lifelong learner who also enjoys teaching
- Is an efficient multi-tasker
- Generous Signing Bonus Available!
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinarian Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.