We are looking for a passionate Urgent Care Veterinarian to join our team. We are excited to open a new urgent care location to expand to our clientele, in addition to our already established general practice in Plano. This is a great opportunity for either a general practitioner who wants to see more complicated cases OR for an emergency veterinarian who is looking for more routine hours and a less hectic workload. The Urgent Care hours are 1pm – 11pm, 3-4 nights per week (Monday-Saturday).
Our goal is to relieve pressure from our local and busy ER hospitals, help our awesome referring veterinary community, and provide exceptional service to our loyal clients. This position will make a positive impact on your patients, clients and colleague’s lives!
- Minor emergencies that are not life-threatening such as lacerations, limping/painful pets, hypersensitivity reactions, vomiting and/or diarrhea without significant dehydration, ear infections causing discomfort, urinary tract infections, non-obstructed FLUTD/FUS patients, etc.
- Cases that are referred by general practice veterinarians because they are unable to see them in a timely manner and fit within the scope of care we provide.
- Loyal, passionate about great patient care, good with people and plays well with others.
- Exemplifies our guiding principles: Quality, Integrity, Compassion and Service.
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration.
- Internship training and/or experience in either GP or ER hospitals is preferred, an openness to continuous learning is a must!
- Competitive compensation
- Significant Sign-on Bonus Available
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including veterinary care discounts.