Hillcrest Animal Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join our team, working a minimum of 12 shifts per 4 weeks.
We are a flourishing practice with a talented staff that enjoys addressing our patients’ needs with an Abaxis suite, digital radiology, ultrasound, Tonopen, doppler bp unit, therapeutic laser, stem cell therapy equipment and much more. A radiologist visits as needed to perform ultrasounds and echocardiograms. Our large surgical suite is equipped for both orthopedic and soft tissue surgery. There are nearby emergency clinics and a specialty clinic to take care of all of your referral needs.
What can we offer new graduates?
Hillcrest has an organized mentorship program with competitive pay + full benefits that is customizable and flexible to your learning style involving 8 core mentor doctors with varying backgrounds and special interests. The up to 6 month mentorship program is a result of collaboration between several area general practices and Memphis Veterinary Specialists. It is a unique program focused on equipping you to confidently work up and manage a wide variety of common general practice and emergency cases.
What can we offer experienced candidates?
- A flexible schedule involving 12 shifts per 4 weeks with full benefits for a minimum base salary of $120,000
- Annual production bonus options
- CE grants over annual CE budget for surgical, critical care, dental or ultrasound related wetlabs
- Up to $20,000/year in travel reimbursement for non-local candidates who would like to get to know our amazing town prior to committing to a move or who would prefer to maintain a home in a different city
- Experience Life Bonus
- Additional non-production based annual bonus aimed at helping you live your best life! Can be used for childcare, personal development, fitness memberships, travel