Lafayette Companion Animal Hospital is seeking a full time small animal, general practice, veterinarian to join our team to provide high-quality and compassionate care.
We are a full-service hospital proudly offering a wide range of veterinary services from routine checkups and vaccinations to dental care. We also offer specialty services like cat boarding, acupuncture and geriatric care to keep your best friend feeling their best as they go through their lives.
- Hard working and supportive team.
- We are open to new graduates and will provide mentorship to someone interested in general practice.
- A great opportunity for anyone with Interests in acupuncture, exotics, and general practice.
- Loyal, compliant clients
- Great support staff to DVM ratio
- Emphasis on work-life balance
- Mentorship is available from veterinarians with over 15 years’ experience.
- Support continued professional growth through generous CE allowances and pursuit of individual special interests and passions
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options