Shoreland Animal Hospital in Toledo is looking for a small animal Veterinarian to join our team (full or part-time). Our practice encompasses general veterinary services, critical care, preventative care, general surgery and orthopedic surgery. Schedule would include roughly 30 hours per week, working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Shoreland Animal Hospital promotes the welfare of animals through excellence in veterinary medicine, education, and customer service. We provide the highest quality medical, surgical, and nursing care to our patients and superior service to our clients, in an atmosphere of compassion, honesty, and respect.
The staff of Shoreland Animal Hospital continually strive towards cutting edge care through continued education, sharing, and growing both as individuals and as a team. We never lose sight of our patients' and clients' ever changing needs.
- We offer a full in-house laboratory, dental radiology, ultrasound, and laser therapy units.
- We understand the importance of a well-trained support staff and have technicians proficient in anesthetic monitoring and pre and post-op management. Our technicians also provide 24 hour monitoring of all hospitalized patients.
- Emphasis on work-life balance.
- Support continued professional growth through generous CE allowances and pursuit of individual special interests and passions
We are a progressive, fast-paced small animal hospital. We have an upbeat staff that strives daily to exceed client expectations. We hold regularly scheduled meetings and hold team building activities throughout the year. We work in a very friendly environment and have highly competent technicians and staff. Our mission is to practice a high standard of care, provide excellent customer service and focus on client education. Applicants should possess excellent people skills with the ability to build relationships with clients, and the ability to work well with a team. As a hospital, we strongly encourage and support the cultivation of doctors’ special interests and encourage both experienced and newly graduated candidates to apply.
At Shoreland Animal Hospital, we take the health and well-being of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance. We offer a great compensation package including but not limited to:
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options
- Commitment and relocation bonuses available!