Pet Doctors’ (Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach, Florida) mission is to practice the highest quality medicine while nurturing a healthy team culture and providing excellent customer service. This full time opportunity is well-suited for an experienced veterinarian. Our 5 doctor team is also able to mentor a new graduate.
Pet Doctors is an AAHA-accredited practice with Fear Free certified staff. Our veterinarians are dedicated to supporting our large, loyal client-base and each other, forming the glue of our cohesive team. We meet monthly to discuss new medications and advancements in medicine and collaborate daily. We strive to continually expand the knowledge of our already skilled, engaged support staff.
Schedule involves rotating weekend shifts but allows for stretches of 3 and 4 days in a row off. Creative full or part-time schedules can be arranged for experienced candidates.
- Two locations-both recently remodeled
- Separate, large surgical and dental suites
- Two Wet Treatment Tables
- Oxygen Cage
- Two Oxygen Generators
- IDEXX diagnostic labs and in house diagnostic equipment, including Sedivue
- Sopix Digital Dental Radiography
- Companion Laser Therapy
- Two high-quality ultrasound units, one is brand new.
- Medical Director with extensive ultrasound training
- All exam rooms equipped with laptops and 42" televisions for mirroring
- Isolation room with separate ventilation and a fenced area dedicated for isolation patients