Caring Hands Veterinary Hospital in Thornton is looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our team! We are proud to be AAHA accredited, Cat Friendly, and practice Fear Free handling.
Caring Hands Veterinary Hospital is a full-service small animal hospital, offering the best in medical and surgical care. We provide the highest quality medical, surgical, and nursing care to our patients and superior service to our clients, in an atmosphere of compassion, honesty, and respect.
- We have a full in-house laboratory with Idexx lab machines
- Fully equipped with digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, cold laser, video otoscope, and an oxygen cage.
- All of our radiographs are reviewed in person with a board-certified radiologist during our radiology rounds every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or sent out for review by a radiologist at Idexx.
- Our surgery suite has two surgery tables, Cardell monitoring equipment, cautery, ventilator, and each doctor has a designated surgery tech to monitor each patient.
- Our support staff are very experienced and have an amazing skill set, which enables our doctors to be incredibly efficient and get out of work on time! Five of our technicians are certified and several are currently enrolled in a veterinary technology program.
- We partner with a board- certified surgeon to perform orthopedic and advanced soft tissue surgeries. We also have a board-certified cardiologist come in once a month to perform echocardiograms. As previously mentioned, we have board-certified radiologists come in three times per week to perform ultrasounds and when they are here, they review all of our radiographs with us.
- There are several emergency and specialty hospitals nearby, so no on-call shifts are required.
At Caring Hands, we take the health and well-being of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance. We offer a great compensation package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with high earning potential
- High quality health insurance (vision, medical, dental, HSA/FSA)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- VetGirl discount, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook membership
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options
- Commitment and relocation bonuses available
- Experience Life Bonus available- Additional non-production based bonuses for childcare, personal development, fitness memberships, travel, hobbies and more!