Are you passionate about providing exceptional care to pets and their pet parents? Do you want to work in a collaborative and positive environment where you are encouraged to grow? Join the Heart + Paw team today as an Associate Veterinarian at our Partner Hospital, Animal Care Center + Pet House Suites, in Warrenton, VA.
A successful candidate will be client-centric, have a deep appreciation for the human-animal bond pet parents have with their pets, and will be passionate about giving back to and building a relationship with the local community. Potential candidates will be expected to embrace low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in animal care, be adaptable, and be enthusiastic about companion animal practice.
When you join Heart + Paw, you will feel supported because your team is truly there for you. You will experience a work environment where leadership listens and encourages you both personally and professionally. You will come to work each day knowing you are making a difference in the lives of pets and their pet parents by providing exceptional care. With competitive compensation and benefits, leading edge technology, and the freedom to create your own success, you will experience an exciting career as an Associate Veterinarian with us.
Join the Heart + Paw team and apply to be an important part of our family as an Associate Veterinarian today!
- Practice veterinary medicine that is focused on client/patient centered approach to care.
- Work in alignment with the Partner Doctor and Heart + Paw to deliver our company vision.
- Promote and practice top quality preventative care.
- Serve as a role model and champion of the Heart + Paw brand.
- Properly use and maintain all center equipment.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment for all center team members.
- Promote all center services.
- Maintain a positive and efficient attitude in all facets of daily tasks.
- Support the Partner Doctor in marketing your pet center to the local community in partnership with Heart + Paw leadership.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws and regulations as well as Heart + Paws quality standards.
- Professional licensure in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board.
- 2+ years of clinical experience preferred. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Consumer-centric mindset with ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Strong interest in use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience.
- Highly collaborative and ability to handle ambiguity/learn on the fly.