Apache Trail Animal Hospital in Antioch, TN is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to be an integral part of how we are reimagining petcare.
We believe that it is about being a destination employer. An essential part of our business philosophy is built around creating a new team member experience. We have invested in every aspect - physical space, compensation, benefits, technology, equipment, caseload, and staffing.
If you are passionate about practicing profession-leading preventive care by high standards of medicine and will excel in a collaborative environment where you are rewarded for success, encouraged to grow and pursue professional interests, and take the time to practice veterinary medicine in a patient centered way, we invite you to join us in reimagining petcare.
Our ideal candidate will be client centric, have a deep appreciation for the human-animal bond pet parents have with their pets, be passionate about embracing low stress handling philosophies and methodologies in patient care, be enthusiastic about giving back to and building a relationship with the local community, be comfortable with the need for adaptability, and have at least 2 years of clinical experience in a companion animal practice.
- Professional licensure in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board
- 1-2 years of clinical experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Consumer-centric mindset with proven ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base
- Excellent client communication skills
- Strong interest in the use of technology to advance the practice of veterinary medicine and the pet/pet parent experience
- Highly collaborative and able to deal with ambiguity as well as learning on the fly
- Fear Free and HABRI certification or desire to become certified