At Yalesville Veterinary Hospital We strive to provide the best in internal medicine, dentistry, surgery and preventative care for your pets. Every Pet. Every Person. Every Time.
Yalesville Veterinary Hospital is an AAHA accredited, well established multi-doctor, small animal hospital. We are looking for an associate veterinarian who loves the support of a strong community of peers, dedicated and well trained CVT/technical staff, and friendly, efficient client service representatives.
Our team has a strong partnership with clients built on clear, consistent communication and education. The Yalesville Veterinary Hospital has a loyal following among our extended pet families as shown in our client’s generous reviews and testimonials. We are a well-established practice that treats the staff like family. We practice quality medicine in a modern, warm, and friendly facility.
- Yalesville Veterinary Hospital is located in Yalesville-Wallingford, CT, a beautiful, family-friendly town located in Southern Connecticut – approximately 27 miles southwest of Hartford . We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:30am - 7:00pm | Saturday 8:00am - 2:00pm | Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Generous compensation – Competitive wage + production, commensurate with experience
- Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Pet Health Discounts
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health savings account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program