- Our hospital is well-established and fast paced; with an excellent reputation in our community.
- We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with generous appointment times and ample doctor-client face time.
- We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet laid-back, environment.
- Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged.
- Our hospital is fully equipped – inside and out. We have all the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
- You’re a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking for a full-time position where you can grow your skills. You may be experienced or a new grad – it’s your attitude that sets you apart!
- You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a great sense of humor about life – that’s what will help you thrive in our culture.
- You are a leader who enjoys a challenge and you have a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- You enjoy working a flexible schedule and have a strong work ethic.
- You understand that your own self care is critical to your patients’ well-being.
- You enjoy being active in your community and giving back to causes you support
- In addition to our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary and potential bonus program
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Student debt repayment assistance
- Paid maternity leave
- AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
Village Veterinary Clinic
Encore Vet Group
Zoho Job Number