Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group, a.k.a. VERG, is seeking a full time Emergency Critical Care Specialist.
- Caring for in-hospital patients in the ICU and Progressive Care Unit
- Collaborating with specialists, emergency doctors and general practitioners to ensure the best care for all patients
- Mentoring rotating interns
- Communicating with clients
- Communicating with referring veterinarians
- Training and mentoring support staff
- Attending and participating in cage-side and didactic rounds, in-house CE and all urgent care meetings
VERG has a thriving internship program through VIRMP, and ER doctors are intimately involved in training interns through clinical casework.
Brooklyn has more than enough to keep anyone entertained, and the collection of museums, parks, and historical landmarks make Brooklyn a popular destination for tourists. The hospital is minutes away from Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Academy of Music, and the cultural hub of Manhattan.