Pet Emergency & Trauma Center is looking to welcome a Full-Time Emergency Veterinarians with a minimum of 2 years experience (preference given to those with ER experience) to our team and rapidly growing hospital!
- We are the only after-hours companion emergency and critical care hospital in southwest Montana, soon to become a 24-hour facility.
- Our facility is well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiology, ultrasound, a full IDEXX lab, and 2 complete surgical suites
- We offer Recover BLS/ALS training and VetGirl training
- We have a growing support staff of experienced licensed veterinary technicians and assistants dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients
- Flexible schedule offered with three overnight shifts per week, day shifts offered once we transition to a 24-hour facility.
- We have an excellent relationship with the hard-working referring Veterinarians in our community
- Our patients have ready access to specialty care with the outstanding Bridger Veterinary Specialists team
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance - with company contribution HSA account
- License reimbursement
- Continuing Education allowance $2,500 for FT DVM’s
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off for work/life balance
- US National Park Pass to enjoy your time off!
- Flexible schedule
- Practice freedom - no corporate protocols or mandatory formulary
- AVMA PLIT Professional Liability Insurance
Pet Emergency & Trauma Center - Bozeman, MT
Lakefield Veterinary Group
Zoho Job Number