All Pets Animal Hospital & 24 Hour Emergency Care is seeking an associate veterinarian who is highly motivated, compassionate, has excellent teamwork and communication skills, as well as the drive and ambition to be an exceptional practitioner.
· License in good standing to practice veterinary medicine in Texas. (note: if license in good standing in another state, then fairly simple process to get license to practice in Texas)
· Belief and support of our practice core values: do the right thing, wow service, compassion, learning, teamwork, respect, and FUN.
· AAHA Accredited since 1995 with 100% scores in most areas and in excellent range in all areas
· Veterinary Critical Care Society Level II Accredited
· 9 Veterinarians
· Board Certified Specialist Support/Telemedicine – 24 Hours in critical care and exotic practice
· All digital images reviewed by boarded specialist 24/7
· 24 Hour on site Emergency Care
· 9 exam rooms in a Veterinary Economics award winning facility
· Additional 10th exam room for isolation with separate entry outside building and separate isolation ward
· Cat Friendly Gold Accredited Practice and All DVMs and Team Leaders are Fear Free Certified
· Digital imaging, real time ultrasound, endoscope, carbon dioxide laser surgery unit, full in-house lab
· Rehabilitation Services – Class IV laser, massage, water treadmill, PRP., DVM Certified as CCRT by Canine Rehabilitation Institute
· Located in a comfortable suburb but only 20 minutes from Houston
· Excellent support staff