Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists is looking to welcome a Full-Time Oncologist to our Medical Oncology team and rapidly growing hospital!
- Our facility is recently remodeled and houses multiple specialties
- We are well-equipped: we have digital radiography, a 16 slice CT with 3D recon abilities, Halcyon Linear Accelerator, an ultrasound, MRI, and a full in-house laboratory
- We offer fluoroscopy and laparoscopy + have scope towers for urinary, gastrointestinal, nasal, and orthopedic cases
- We are a comprehensive cancer treatment center with a chemotherapy room, talented technicians, and established referral base!
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance - with company contribution HSA account
- License reimbursement
- Continuing Education allowance $2,500 for FT DVM’s
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off for work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- US National Park Pass to enjoy your time off!
- Practice freedom - no corporate protocols or mandatory formulary
- AVMA PLIT Professional Liability Insurance
Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists and 24-Hour Emergency Care
Lakefield Veterinary Group
Zoho Job Number