Seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team!
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
- DVM or VMD
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance & Continuing education days
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Short-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program