We are seeking an independent, compassionate Veterinarian to join our team! New graduates are welcome!
Our dedication to our clients is evidenced by our strong commitment to excellence. The FVC vets bring their treatment philosophies from some of the top Veterinary Colleges in the country and have a combined veterinarian practice experience of nearly 50 years.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- DVM, VMD or equivalent Doctoral Veterinary degree
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends and holidays
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive base salary + production
- Relocation assistance available
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Continuing education allowance & dedicated Continuing education days
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT
- Guardian voluntary benefits