As a Medical Director with VEG, you don't work any clinical shifts as the primary veterinarian! This means, 100% of your time is focused on building, growing and maintaining your hospital.
Your time should be spent leading, coaching, and inspiring your team, marketing to rDVMS, building a kick-a** schedule, and recruiting for incredible VEGgies! As a leader of your hospital, we will also provide you with an intensive 6-month leadership training program, at no cost to you, to learn how to best help lead your new VEG hospital!
- Earned a DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 2 years of previous ER experience
- Top-tier customer satisfaction and hospital revenue production while at VEG
- Trained in emergency surgery/endoscopy
- Extensive experience with managing critical cases
- Flexibility to be available at all shifts/times
- Is fulfilled by helping others & providing mentorship while leading a team of rockstar Emergency Veterinarians
- Healthcare benefits and 401(k) starting on day 1 of employment!
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Unlimited CE with an annual travel stipend
- No non-competes, equity opportunities, and student debt pay-down for all doctors!
- Up to 10 weeks of parental leave with 100% pay
- Short Term & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- All of the coffee, tea, and snacks you can dream of
- Plenty of company outings and team building events
- Tons of VEG swag!
- And so much more!