We are seeking a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our team at West Loop Animal Hospital, a well-established (over 40 years) 2.5-doctor, small animal practice located in Longview, Texas.
While dogs and cats make up many of our patients, approximately 10% are avian/exotics. No experience necessary for exotic work, but experience is highly preferred in small animal medicine, soft-tissue surgery, and dentistry.
We highly value a positive and friendly demeanor, and a desire to cultivate great working relationships with both staff and clients. If you are interested in a leadership or management role, the opportunity to transition into a Medical Directorship is also available. Ultimately, our hope is to match your professional and personal goals with our practice's needs.
Must be a licensed DVM (or have the ability to become licensed) in the state of Texas.
- Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance, up to $20,000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
- Practice-sponsored short-term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with employer match
- Paid time-off for personal use and to attend continuing education
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Coverage in our AVMA PLIT policy
- Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues