Four Paws Veterinary Center is looking to add a full-time associate veterinarian to our busy three doctor practice. We are a full-service companion animal center located in Dublin, California. We are committed to providing all beloved pets: dogs, cats, pocket pets, reptiles, and fish; the highest quality, up-to-date veterinary care. Our location is ideal for the candidate who desires to see a wide variety of medical, dental and surgical cases. We operate Monday – Friday, day shifts.
Essential Responsibilities & Functions
- Dedication to provide patients with a high level of veterinary care while utilizing the latest advances in diagnostics.
- A client service mindset with desire and ability to bring, build, and retain a strong client base.
- Enthusiasm about giving back to and building relationships with the local community.
- The ability to champion the practice’s objectives and values and inspire others.
- Follow the established policies and procedures that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Dedication efficiently handling caseloads and maintaining accurate records using SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Promote a collaborative working environment and encourage the value of teamwork.
- Prioritize traumatic injuries and serious illnesses to ensure that all animals receive time-sensitive care.
- Educate clients on the importance of vaccinations, heartworm treatments, flea and tick treatments and other aspects of preventive care.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree.
- State Veterinary Board License in good standing.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account options included
- Long Term Disability options
- Short Term Disability, paid for by employer
- Complimentary Life Insurance $15,000; with options to purchase additional
- Generous Continuing Education allowance
- Personal Pet Discounts
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP)