$75,000 sign-on bonus or Veterinarian Incentive Plan potential reward of $150,000!
Hickory Small Animal Hospital is seeking two Full Time Associate Veterinarians to join our team! Ponchatoula is a wonderful small town known for its Strawberry Festival and as America's Antique City! It's located only 30 minutes from Baton Rouge and St. Tammany Parish.
Who we are:
We are a fast growing, progressive, AAHA Accredited hospital. Currently a 6-doctor practice and have invested in technology to make our jobs more efficient and enjoyable.
- Digital x-ray + large, touchscreen viewing monitor
- In-house Idexx Lab station including PT/PTT clotting times
- Class IV therapeutic laser
- Dedicated ICU with several IV and syringe pumps
- Large surgical suite with overhead oxygen, scavenger, elecrocautery and dual LED surgical lights
-advanced surgical monitoring.
Most unique equipment
- Storz endoscopy tower for rigid and flexible endoscopy
- GE Versana Premium ultrasound unit
- Ligasure Unit
- Dedicated dental room including overhead oxygen/scavenger, digital dental x-ray, high speed pneumatic dental station
- Tonovet Plus, Tonopen, PanOptic Ophthalmoscope + diamond bur
We are a big believer in Family Time with an average work week of 32 hours. That consists of four - eight hour shifts per week and rotating Saturdays (4 1/2 hours).
Who we are looking for
- Two Full-time Veterinarians
- Team oriented, hardworking, dependable and courteous
- Dedicated to practicing White Glove veterinary medicine
- Experience in Medicine, General Surgery & Dentistry or a New Grad who wants to learn
- A Strong Communicator who loves building relationships with clients and staff.
- Comfortable with the latest technology or willing to learn
Some of What we offer
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Sign-On Bonus of $75,000 or our Veterinarian Incentive Plan with a potential of $150,000+!
- 120 hours annual PTO with generous PTO for CE
- Generous annual CE allowance for licenses, dues, conference expenses
- Subsidized Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision options)
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Advanced Career Path Opportunities
- Student Loan Refinancing and Education
- Very generous veterinary service discount for your pets
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.